Ahoy Ye Matey!
ARRRR!!! and Thank you for visiting our website.
Thank you for your interest in the availability of one of our beautiful
puppies at Sea Dog Kennels, home of famous Pirate Puppies.
As Snoopy says. "Happiness is a warm
puppy". Go ahead and add some wiggle to your life.
We are currently accepting $300 refundable anytime deposits on a puppies available the beginning of December.
Timing is the most important thing for getting your puppy. Making sure you have the time for a puppy/dog is most critical.
Shiver Me Timbers! Beware and forearmed landlubbers having one of our treasures may catapult you into so much fun & diversion that you will want to trade your computer for rum and sail the open seas with your new best friend!
Me Booty for our swashbucklers be $3050. They are of course all AKC registered with FULL Ownership, non breeding, AKC litter certificates with 3 generations, vet checked & all first vaccinations.
Please, drop us an email or call if you think you are CAPTAIN enough to take on one of our bold little buccaneers this summer & we will be happy to add you to our adoption list. They do go fast and normally are all spoken for normally before or shortly after they are washed up on our shores. A small $300 refundable deposit gets you a higher placement and better selection.
We sincerely believe you should choose your own puppy or better yet let the puppy pick you! Sure we could tell you that we will pick the right puppy for you with the right temperament and it certainly would help us sell a lot more puppies. But the truth is all our puppies are wonderful, sweet & loving because of their historic blood lines, the exceptional healthy food we feed them & all the exercise and love they get here. Plus we don't have to TRY and sell more puppies. Our puppies sell themselves once you come here and see them and the happy carefree way they are being raised, like all puppies should & deserve to be raised.
We believe that we have the most special mates & beauties available in the Great USA, all of em' blessed with the original European loving temperament & bloodlines directly from a famous sea faring port in Portugal & world renowned De Gifford Kennel.
Augusto I. Guimarães 1932-2013
always be in our hearts and a part of him with some of the dogs that he
had sent to us over the years. I am sure he is enjoying heaven with
all of his beloved Water Dogs from De Gifford Kennels.
All our special puppies know how to Laugh, they just Laugh with their Tails!!
Please enjoy some of our youtube videos:
We are a private loving home & couple that decided to chuck our own business for grog and enjoy our little sea dog pirates. They are raised on plenty of country sunshine along with sea air at our beach house. Our dogs run free on hundreds of acres with many creeks and ponds to play in all day long, everyday.
They are members of our family and have never been caged up in any sort of small kennels. Our puppies are born inside our home. At 3 to 4 weeks old when they turn into hardy little poopers they move down into our state of the art Puppy Palace Home with a fireplace, heated floors and dog doors to a large outdoor play yard which speeds up and aids in house training.
Our little pirates are perfect and me beauties are very well behaved wenches, (well most of the time,) all with a slight touch of mischief in their loving eyes.
A PET'S TEN COMMANDMENTS:
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak. 9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch. Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.
A priest was invited to attend a house party.
Naturally, he was properly dressed and wearing his Priest's Collar.
A little boy kept staring at him the entire evening.
Finally, the priest asked the little boy what he was staring at.
The little boy pointed to the priest's neck.
When the priest finally realized what the boy was pointing at, he asked the boy, "Do you know why I am wearing that?"
The boy nodded his head yes, and replied,
"It kills fleas and ticks for up to three months".